Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Hair

Hi friends!

Sorry, I've been a little MIA.

Unfortunately, I've been taking care of a sick husband for the past few days. Boo!

And getting ready to head back to class for the semester. Another Boo!

And now, I'm feeling under the weather. Yuck! 

However, I did take time out last week to make a little change...

I got my hair highlighted....Whoop!

I haven't had my hair this light in a long, long time. And after seeing this picture of Ashley Greene, I decided that I wanted caramel highlights.  


(isn't she just gorgeous?!)

Anywho, while my hair isn't as long as hers (hopefully one day soon!), I really wanted my hair to look like hers. Mine is a little lighter on top, but I still am happy with the results. 

So here ya go:

Before:

ANNNDDD.....

After:

You can see how light it is...whoa.


(please ignore my crazy eyes...haha)


I am pretty pleased with the results. Like I said, I think it's quite light on top. But, I am getting used to it. 

I have a habit of getting bored with my hair and then doing something drastic...and then immediately regretting the decision. 

But hey, it's just hair. And I can always change it. :)

On the restaurant front...the hubs and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary of getting engaged (yes, I know we are such cheese balls...) by trying a new place out....


We headed over to Buckley's at Poplar and Estate. I had heard, like, 5 different people in the past month rave about it, so we decided to check it out.

OMGEEEEEEEE.....

(Please don't tell my dad)....but this was the best steak I've ever had. 

It was so tender and juicy...it was almost like eating candy. I got the 6oz petite filet (which is definitely enough for me), but it was so good that I wanted another one. 

The prices are very reasonable, and Brad and I really enjoyed the ambiance. 

We are def going back! 

And you should check it out if you haven't!


(Thanks for asking me 2 years ago to marry you. It was the best decision I've ever made.)

Much love. :)

1 comment: