Saturday, September 10, 2011

Current Obsession....

Anything leopard print.

I know it's big for fall.

And that make me happy. :)

By the way, this is an extremely girly post. You have been warned.

I picked up this new little cardigan at Old Navy yesterday...



(Please excuse the typical "in the mirror pose." And the blurriness. The man was at work.)

It is very comfy. And not too warm. 

So, I wore it to Jim's Place last night to visit the man. 

Because I miss him when he's at work. 

AWWWWWW. Aren't I a nice wifey?

And I could tell you some stories that I heard while sitting at the bar. 

But I'll spare you the details. And horror

All I'll say is that while the kids are away...East Memphis adults play.

And play hard.

Yikes. 

Anywho, I am still getting used to my new hair color...but I am starting to dig it. I can't wait until my hair gets long again, though!




I have to admit, I was pretty proud of my eye-makeup work last night....

However, upon further inspection of this pic...I can see that my eyeliner was not all the way straight on my (in this pic) right eye. Urggg.

Hey, can't win them all.

Nonetheless, I can't wait for more fall-ish things to start appearing!

But for now, I'll burn my Autumn candle from Bath and Body Works...and lounge around in my leopard print.

Have a great weekend friends!

Much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment