Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Majestic Grille

Hello again friends!

I picked this little ditty up from TJMaxx on clearance.


Calvin Klein.

On clearance.

Animal print.

Whoop.


(Dress: Calvin Klein, TJMaxx. Shoes: Anne Klein, Macy's. Earrings: JCPenney.)

(Makeup look for evening: smokey eye. my fav kind of look to do.)

So, this outfit was worn to dinner last night.


I decided yesterday that the man needed a night away from his books...away from his computer...and have a nice quiet dinner.

I thought I'd rave to you about the wonderful experience Brad and I had at The Majestic Grille.

He'd had never been to Majestic, so I thought it would be a nice time time to introduce him.

I had been once before with my sister in law, a few years ago when we went to go see Wicked at the Orpheum.

So, I was really wanting to go back myself.

Anywho, you can check out their yummy menus here.

We tried the Tempura Shrimp and it was very good.

Brad had the roasted mahi mahi.

And I had the roasted chicken.

So good!

I love the atmosphere in the restaurant.

They play old black and white movies on a big hd screen where everyone can see.

It's really neat.

Go see them if you've never gone before....I hope you'll like it as much as Brad and I did.

(the man and I at The Majestic Grille)


Well, then we decided to walk a few blocks down to McEwen's on Monroe after dinner for dessert.

Yes. I was being bad. But it felt oh so good.

Haha.

Anywho, the last time we had gone to McEwen's we fell in love with the Creme Brulee (and well everything about our entire meal.) That evening it was Brown Sugar Creme Brulee. OMG. It was to die for.

Well, we remembered when we got there last night that Creme Brulee is always the "chef's choice," and last night it was White Chocolate Creme Brulee.

Brad and I were both like "oh man." We were really wanting that Brown Sugar one.

Well, don't be sad for us people. (As I know you are right now...)

Because the heavens opened up and low and behold...there was a dark chocolate cheesecake (Chef's choice, also).

Of course, we had decided on that instead.

Let me tell you...it was THE BEST cheesecake I've ever had.

Regular ol' cheesecake...with chunks of dark chocolate pieces...and an oreo coookie crust.

Bam. 

Once again, please don't tell my friend the treadmill about this little adventure.

I'll never hear the end of it from him. :(

Here's my advice to you friends...

Go to The Majestic Grille.

Go to McEwen's on Monroe.

They don't disappoint!

Much love :)

6 comments:

  1. Yum! My mouth is watering just thinking about that cheesecake! Sounds like a fun night out on the town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH girl...it was amazing. Go get you some!
    It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dress! Lookin good!
    I love love love the Majestic. NOMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Lady! Hit up the Majestic for brunch sometime, it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you tonya!! :) you are sweet.
    I have heard that the brunch there is amazing...we'll def have to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete