Friday, September 9, 2011

This lady...

Is starting to scare me.


LeAnn Rimes.

Yes, that is LeAnn Rimes.

This picture was taken a few days ago.

Okay, look. I don't want to seem judgmental.

However, that's what this is going to sound like.

I think people should be happy at whatever weight they want to be.

She has claimed that she DOES eat...and eats healthy.

Which may truly be the case.

However, I just think she she's starting to look...welll...unattractive.

Don't get me wrong. She is a beautiful woman. However, she's starting to look a little disproportional.

Hey, that's just MY opinion.

You may have a completely different one.

Here's a comparison pic I found of her:



Yikes.

On one hand I feel bad for her because she is constantly defending herself. And her body. And her habits.

But gosh. Sometimes concern can be misconstrued as negativity.

I just think it's so hard for young women (heck ALL women!) to really have a healthy body image anymore! It's so confusing! Do we look at her as an example of someone who is completely fit and healthy? Or someone who is wasting away?

Imagine someone like me who has this idea of herself:


(isn't this hilarious?!)

No, but seriously.

I, for one, have never had a good self-image. And I don't say that because I am looking for sympathy or for positive comments. I say that because I am being honest. It is a daily struggle for me. 

But I am working on it.

I just hope LeAnn is truly healthy.

And I hope that everyone can reach a point where they truly feel healthy. And beautiful. Without risk to his/her health.

Just check out this lady.

She could be my new hero. 

Much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment