Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Catch Up

Hello Friends...

I am sorry about the lack of posts lately.

There are two main reasons for this...

1. I just finished up a presentation and big ol' midterm. (Today starts my official Fall Break!) I have been ridiculously busy with those things. And when you are busy with that kind of yucky stuff, you really don't want to be on the computer longer than you have to be.

2. I have been experiencing, probably the 2nd worst legitimate (not hangover) pain of my life...a migraine.

I've never had one before.

Mine started this past Sunday at 6:30 a.m.

IF I don't go to the doc today (as of right now, things seems to be back to normal)....I will blog away.

I have missed sharing!

As of this morning, I have only had one tiny twinge of pain...and my tummy is still upset (from what I can tell, this is part of the migraine process).

However, I am hoping all my praying, happy thoughts, and 12.5 (yes you read that right) hours of sleep last night have done the trick.

I probably will write a post on Migraine 2011...but just know that it's been pretty painful/awful/annoying/scary/frustrating.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week, though!

Oh, and thank you to each one of you all who had kind words and advice on facebook through my migraine situation. I am really praying that God has taken care of this. I have to be honest, when it comes to persistent pain in your head and eye region, one starts to get a little nervous. And scared.

So thank you to everyone who had words of wisdom or nice wishes.

Here's hoping to a DOCTOR-FREE day!

Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment