Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Under the weather...

Hi friends...

I am down for the count this evening with a case of the nasties...

I am so sick y'all!

Ugh.

I don't what it is here lately...but apparently my immune system is not happy with me.

I have been running fever on and off again since Sunday. Aches. Sore Throat.

YUCK!

I suspect that spending this past Friday evening at Zoo Boo and Saturday night at the Paul Simon concert had a hand in the beginnings of the case of the yuck-ies.

I went to class last night because I had to give a presentation...and turn in a midterm. I think I was running on adrenaline. But when I got home...it went downhill fast.

And I have remained there.

So, I have decided to stay home from class this evening.

I feel really awful about it...

Unfortunately, when I emailed my professor about missing class, she informed me that she has bronchitis and her son has pneumonia...so class was going to be cut short tonight.

How awful for her!

I am going to the doctor in the morning, so hopefully we can get all this stuff sorted out.

Everyone stay healthy!

Go get your flu shots. Get a B12 shot. Take your vitamins. Wash your hands.

It's brutal out there!

I know SOOOO many people feeling crummy right now.

So, get a heads up on whatever it is going around, okie dok?

Since I want to leave you on a positive note, I'd like to share a really great recipe I made for the man and I last week!

The Pioneer Woman's Sour Cream Noodle Bake!



I made some adjustments...as usual.

I used Laura's lean ground beef. I am not sure if you can get that at every grocery store...but I know that at Kroger you can.

I also used non-fat sour cream.

And used casserole cheese instead of just regular cheddar (hey, it was a little lower in fat!)

OMG!

Brad HATES sour cream. But you really can't taste it. Therefore, he was a happy camper.

We tore this stuff up. 

Definitely on our make-again soon list!

Hope you guys enjoy!

And I hope you guys stay well.

I am trying!

Much love :)

2 comments: