Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Great Memphis Hot Chocolate Adventure - Round 2

The adventure continues friends!

This time I decided to grab a cup of hot chocolate goodness from Starbucks in the mall while I waited on links to be taken out of a watch. 



Whip Cream? - Unfortunately the sweet girl behind the counter didn't ask me if I wanted whip or not. And I didn't think to say no. Soooo...they added a little. With some chocolate syrup on top. (To be honest, it didn't really skew the results of the experiment...um...and oh yea...it was yum.)

Chocolate-ness- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being full on super duper chocolate flavor) I'd give it a 4. 

Richness- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being super duper rich), I'd give it a 4. 

Size- I got a tall = 12oz.

Calories - 290 for 12oz. If I had been smart enough to ask for no whipped cream the total would have been 230. (Man!)

Price- With tax, $2.38. I think. I forgot to get my receipt! :( But I think this was the total. Not as great a deal as the Panera purchase...the Panera hot chocolate was a size bigger and was almost the same price!

Cup cuteness- Like I said before, this has no bearing on my final decision. But it's fun to compare...The cup has a cute little fox and bird...and says "When we're together, every day is a snow day." Cute :) Especially because it snowed this morning here in Memphis!!

Okay, I really dug this hot chocolate. I think I liked it more than the Panera! 

This is where I purchased mine:
Starbucks - Oak Court Mall
4465 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117

YUM!! Enjoy!!

Much love, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment