Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday 2011 Wish List...

Dear Santa,

I've been good this year.

Well, most of the time.

Okay, I know you saw that one thing...

But, I mean c'mon...

I know you've seen worse!

I've made good grades.

My husband and I planned and paid for (99%) of a wedding by ourselves.

I try to be the person I could be.

I made my husband a carrot cake for his birthday, and I don't even like carrot cake.

I know some of these are just what this list embodies...WISHES.

However, I thought I'd give you a few ideas...because I know you are a busy guy.

I mean, delivering wishes to everyone in the world is a hard undertaking.

So, I thought I'd just...ya know...help ya out.

I love you Santa!

I promise there will be milk and cookies left for you (look for them on the bar in the dining area. Baxter would gladly help you out with those cookies. So, that's why I have to put them there.)

JENNIFER'S HOLIDAY WISH LIST 2011

Tory Burch Mirror Crinkle Zip Continental Wallet

Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler (you get to sample them all and then pick one and get a regular size for free!)


Tory Burch Classic Reva Ballet Flat

Sweet Home Candles-Cornucopia

Turkoyz Gift Certificate

New Balance Classics (casual tennis shoe)

Sweet Lucy Bourbon




Eyes Lips Face Gift Card

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (a.k.a. Macy's gift card)



JcPenney gift card

Slatkin & Co Leaves candles

iTunes gift card




I LOVE YOU SANTA!!! 

Much love, :)








No comments:

Post a Comment