Tuesday, January 3, 2012

America's Next Top Model....

Hey there!

How's your day treating you?

I hope kindly!

Last night I went to visit the hubs at his place of employment and enjoy a little spirit or two.

Hey, my fun times are ending in about a week, so I am taking advantage of it while I can peeps!

So, anywho, before I left, I of course did my best Tyra Banks and this is what I came up with...

Shirt: Style & Co. Macy's
Necklace: Turkoyz
Jeans: a.n.a JcPenney

I obviously belong on a runway.

"Show me your annoyed face."

"Of course I'll go to Paris fashion week!"

"Botox for those wrinkles on my forehead...sure I'll take care of that right away!"


Haha. 

But seriously, I took and posted the last two pics because I noticed how long my lashes look.

I have blogged about this mascara before...but the elf Mineral Infused Mascara is the bomb.com!


Or if you prefer...


Okay, back to your regularly scheduled life.

No, but seriously, I think America's Next Top Model is my next step.....


Notice how Tyra and I favor in this pic of her and my last pic I posted...


Destiny I tell ya.

Much love, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment