Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How The Journey Is Going...

Well it's Wednesday.

And guess what that means??

It's weigh-in day.

Or judgement day as I like to call it.

So what's the verdict?

I'm down another 3.8 pounds this week.

That brings my 2 week total pounds lost to 9.4 pounds. 

I am happy with that. 

It's another small victory!

I have also started half-marathon training this week after finally getting over Sinus Infection Apocalypse 2012.

I am running this race right here on Saturday morning.

Come join me if you'd like!

What small victories have you all had this week?

Much love, ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm volunteering Saturday morn, I'll see you at the corner of Perkins and Princeton... I'll be sure to yell loud for you! Let me know what (clothes/colors) to look for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I will be wearing a teal-ish pull over and black pants!!

    ReplyDelete