Thursday, February 9, 2012

Judgement Day....Round 5

Let's just cut straight to the chase friends.

I lost no weight this week.

Didn't gain any.

Didn't lose any either.

Not. A. Happy. Camper.

(WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANYTHING INVOLVING THAT WONDERFUL SPECIAL TIME OF THE MONTH FOR WOMEN...THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP READING NOW.)

Seriously. Stop reading.

Okkkkkay, I gave you ample warning.

Yes, that whole chocolate PMS rave was warranted because I had a special visitor show up this week.

(Too much? Hey, I thought we were all friends here.)

(Oh yea, and I warned you.)

But that's it friends.

I'd like to blame it on her.

But, I am not sure how long I can keep blaming other things for me not losing weight.

However, I promise that I am staying on course. Each week. 

Staying. Within. Point. Range. 

All I can do is to just keep on going.

This is my inspiration:

My matron of honor dress I am wearing in June...at the beach....

Or the bikini I'd love to be wearing during that beach wedding week...


I think it is the cutest two piece in the entire world.

But okay, let's get real. Me in a bikini???

Yea right.

This is more like it:


Love the polka dots.

In celebration of how I didn't lose any weight this week, the hubs and I did what every normal person would do in my circumstance.

We went to Muddy's Bake Shop.



Okay, okay, before I am flooded with a ton of "Well, there's your problem Jennifer!" emails...

Let me explain.

Going to Muddy's is a monthly tradition for the hubs and I.

We go and celebrate the fact that another month has gone by and we are not pregnant. 

It's a "Hooray! Jennifer got her period!" party.

Every month.

It's our thing.

So, yea, I ate a cupcake today.

And I felt a little guilty about it.

But it was so good.

And I have plans of running that little sucker off. 

So, friends, if any of you were wondering if having a little Baby Weaver was on the hubs and I list of things to do right now...there lies your answer.

One day. In a land far far away. 

It's just not in the cards right now. 

Too much to get accomplished. 

Too much to see. 

And a few other details to take care of. 

Like enjoying being married for a few years. 

So, for right now. We enjoy cupcakes. Once a month. At a magical little bakery in East Memphis. 

Here's to next month...with another Prozac or Capote. 

Cupcake that is. 

Of course, Ryan. I'll be your Valentine any day of the week. Just don't tell the Mr.

Total pounds lost: still....8.4

Much love, ;)

1 comment: