Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars Best Dressed 2012

Hi friends!

This post is short and sweet.

Because..well..I am in the middle of studying for a mid-term (yikes!!!)

But, I realize I don't think I did a Grammy's recap in regards to my picks for best dressed.

So, I am making sure to do one for the Oscars.

Even though I was in the car on the way home from Missouri during the Oscars...

I came home to find that my sweet husband had taped the show because..well..he's just that darn thoughtful.

However, for the sake of time, I've picked my favorite two:


Ocatvia Spencer. 

She is showing us curvy ladies how it's done. 

She has been perfection all awards season...and she did not disappoint!

My favorite, though?



Milla Jovovich.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

 I thought she just totally embodied old AND new Hollywood glamour.

I lovve Elie Saab gowns...and this is just another in a long line of favorites for me.

Who were your favorites friends?

Much love, ;)

3 comments: