Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Back!

Just as the title implies...

I'm back!

Annnndddd...I've got a bajallion pictures to edit...

So just bear with me. 



I just wanted to let you know that I'll be sharing lots of stories with you friends...

Not tonight...

But in the next few days.

Chicago was magical.

Yes, that was a cheesy line.

I don't care.

Because it's the TRUTH!

Honestly, it's bittersweet being back at home.

I missed Baxter.



(I still miss him...he's at the in-laws. He's probably very mad at the hubs and me. We pick him up tomorrow, though...hooray!!)

And I missed...well..you guys...

Yes, I know I said I was going to blog while I was away, but honestly friends...I was so wore out at the end of every day...I just didn't. 

My bad.

And I...sort of missed Memphis.

I'm telling ya. 

Memphis is great.

Chicago is grand

Can't wait to share stories!

Soon.

I promise. 

And I'll keep this promise...not that whole "I'm too tired to blog because I'm on vacation and I've literally been walking around for 4 hours straight...blah blah blah..." stuff.

Much love, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment