Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Almost Here....

Countdown to Chicago...

Leaving in 36 hours!!!

Sorry if I have seemed out of pocket...

They craziness that is "life" has set in...

It's funny how that always seems to happen before you go out of town, huh?

I promise to give updates from the Windy City though...

However, my excitement at this very moment lies in the fact that tomorrow morning I'll be driving 1.5 hours to celebrate my sweet niece's 6th birthday party.

She doesn't actually turn 6 until March 7th.

But until then I'll celebrate her awesomeness of being the sweetest-almost-6-year-old in the whole world.

Meet Hannah Jane!

She is truly one of the brightest lights in my life.

Photo by: amydale photography

Her Spongebob Squarepants birthday party is going to be off the chain!

"Off the chain?"

I can see her 6-year-old self hiding in embarrassment from Aunt Jenny's trying to be cool act...already.



Love you Hannah Jane. 

You are such a blessing.

A red headed...full of life...WONDER.

Photo by: amydale photography

I love being an Aunt.

Much love, ;)

2 comments:

  1. omg. I would LOVE to be going to Chicago!! so fun! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete