Thursday, March 15, 2012

Love Them or Leave Them.....

Hi friends...

How are ya?

I know I promised you a Chicago re-cap.

And that's what you shall have.

Soon.

I need another blog post to process my thoughts on other important things.

Like nerdy glasses.

Okay, I tried these on at Kohl's a while back...

Didn't buy them...

And then, of course, went home and ordered them.

Not legit glasses.
I got inspired by the nerdy glasses trend:



Hey look, I understand.

I'm no Hillary Duff or Scarlett Johansson.

But, I thought they were cute.

However, the husband laughed at me.

He would neither confirm nor deny liking them completely.

Which in girl language that means, "They're a no go."

Nonetheless, I almost wore them to class the other night.

Then, I chickened out...and wore my regular reading glasses (which I should use more since they help with...you know...reading...and what not...oh and headaches...which I have been having!)

Legit glasses.
Did I mentioned I paid like 10 times more for the real glasses from the optometrist?

Yea, probably should wear them more often.

But what do you guys think about the nerd glasses?

Love them or leave them?

Be honest. 

I can take it. 

;)

One thing I KNOW I am loving:



A surprise letter in the mail from our niece Hannah.

So sweet.

Since I am on a roll...other things I am loving at this very moment...

MARCH MADNESS!!!

I love this time of year. 

Maybe more than Christmas time.

Tigers tip off tomorrow at 5:40 pm against Saint Louis!


Can't wait!!!

GO TIGERS GO!!!

One last thing I am loving....

I know I still owe you guys a recap from Chicago...

But I am loving this video too much not to share now...


video


We are such nerds.

With or without the glasses.

Much love, ;)

6 comments:

  1. love those glasses. SO MUCH!

    & GOOOOO TIGERS! I'm so excited for the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "nerdy" glasses. You should see if you could get perscription lenses put in those frames. I have done it before. They are adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? What a cool idea! Thank you girl!! :)

      Delete
  3. The glasses look good on you! I've got my Tiger gear on today at work! GO TIGERS GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and yes, let's go tigers go!!!!

      Delete