Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'll Be Back....

Hi friends!

Studying this book right here is currently consuming my life:


Why?

Well friends, in 8 days I will be taking my Comprehensive Exam for my Master's.

And why is that important?

Well, in order to graduate, you HAVE to pass this test.

Barf.

100 questions....that determine whether or not 2 1/2 years (3 by the time I graduate) go down the drain.

Okay okay, if I fail I can take it again. But I only have one other chance to take it before I graduate.

So obviously, I don't even want to think about that.

In my mind, any time not spent studying this book and old notes is not time well spent.

So, I have to say goodbye for a little while.

But, I'll be back soon.

Promise.

PLEASE say a prayer for me.

I'd appreciate it...much.

Much love, ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Are you on Twitter or anything?! Just checking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No maam! I haven't made the jump to twitter yet :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete