Friday, June 15, 2012

Instagram Obsessions.....And Saying Goodbye

Hi friends!

How are you this Friday?

I hope well.

So I have a confession.

I love Instagram!

Of course, I am always a little behind on tech trends.

And I know that Instagram has been around for a while.

But it has just come around to the Android family....

And, of course, I jumped on the bandwagon!

You can follow me at mrsinmemphis. :)

Anywho, here are a few favorites of mine so far:

Baxter: "Please leave me alone...."

Getting back out there.

Shady.

On Broad Avenue

Bar flair

Keeping time.

Postcard from our nieces....

Jim's Place Restaurant and Bar

Baxter. About to get his nails cut. Looking cute. 

The Elegant Farmer. Great patio. 

Tiger Bookstore Fun.

So there ya go!

Nexxxxtttt.....

Remember a long time ago when I had this wretched d-i-y bathroom wall flair?

Important dates in our lives...

Well I finally ordered something that looked...presentable...the other day off of Etsy.

Instagram photo....

I LOVE IT!

110% better.

We also finally put up some shelving above our television:

Instagram photo

I am also loving this.

I framed our wedding invite and a candle holder from our wedding (on the bottom shelf)...used the "W" that was at our reception...and bought some frames and flair from TJ Maxx.

And ta-daaaa!

It makes me happy.

You know what else makes me happy?

Seeing my best friend happy....

My best friend left for her new adventure in North Carolina today...

And while I will miss her more than she'll ever know....

I know that God has amazing plans for her.

She has been through a lot the past few years.

So, I know that what lies before her will be amazing!

Me and Sarah at her goodbye dinner on Wednesday

I love you Sarah. 

You are the greatest friend a person could ever ask for. 

Go get 'em girl.

Okay, I have to stop or I'll start crying...and I don't want to cry anymore!

So, there ya go.

Happy Friday folks.

T-minus 20 hours until the hubs and I are beach bound!!

Take care.

Much love, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment