Saturday, July 14, 2012

She's About to "Pop" Baby Shower....And Babies Everywhere!

Hello friends!

How is your Saturday?

I hope you are having a good day!

The day after I got back from our Florida excursion, I helped throw a baby shower for our dear friend Lauren.

The hubs and her husband Trey have been best friends since high school....and we have all been friends for about a decade now!

He was a groomsman in our wedding :)
photo by: amydale photography

love this pic of them.
photo by: amydale photography

Lauren and Trey have been a part of our lives for many years...and we love them both!

They are expecting a little girl in early August...WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

Here are a few highlights from her "About to Pop" baby shower...


Isn't she beautiful?!

"pop"corn

Cake "pops"..cupcakes with blow "pops"..."popovers"

Pretty diaper cake made by another hostess...

Blow pop favors for guests to take home :)






I think Baby Mackenzie is well stocked :)

She's already a lil' Tiger!

"My mom is hotter than your mom"

Lauren and her mom...and her mom's mother :)

Hostesses and friends :)
Dress: Jones New York

Lauren and Trey's beautiful mom :)

I have to admit...I really wasn't able to help out like the other hostesses because of being away at the wedding. 

You ladies rocked it!

It was a beautiful day for a beautiful occasion!

Speaking of babies...

No, I'm not pregnant.

;)

However, our dear friend Amy (with amydale photography who did all of our wedding photography) and her sweet husband Andrew are expecting their first child, also!

photo by: amydale photography

Out to dinner with the Dales...the night we found out! :)


I am so happy to be able to share this amazing news....Brad and I have known for a little while, but were sworn to secrecy.

;)

We are so happy for these two...they are such amazing people....and I know that they are going to make wonderful parents.

Did I mention that she's the most fantastic photographer ever?! 

That baby is going to have some pretty darn good head shots. 

;)

My dear friend Ellen is also expecting...I am so excited for her and her husband Sean!

Babies everywhere!!!

Yea!!

Just not in this house. 

;)

Speaking of young ones...

My nieces are coming to visit this week!

So. Flippin. Excited.

Look at how big they are getting...

at the Children's Museum here in Memphis

at Disney World on their recent vacation

with Stitch at Disney World

aw.

Love this.

Fun in Florida!

Good grief...Aunt Jenny would be just fine if they just stopped growing already...

Just kidding.

What a joy it has been to watch them grow and share their light in the world!

Being an aunt is so AWESOME!

Counting down the days to see them and my beautiful sister-in-law!

Much love, ;)

1 comment: