Saturday, March 2, 2013

The "Little Princess" Turned 3....

Hiya friends.

How's your weekend been?

I hope lovely.

It snowed here the past two days, & that was pretty darn lovely!

This post is WAY over due, but my niece turned three a few weeks ago and that most definitely warrants a post.

My sweet niece Heather turned 3 and well...she wanted a Cinderella princess themed party.

And by golly...

She got one!

Here are some of the highlights of the day!



I tried on the crown for size...looks pretty good, I think.


She was pretty excited about the cake part. Obviously. Haha!


Sweet girl.


Present time!!!



Checking out the goods!


Releasing her balloons....the kids really got a kick out of it. :)


At the end of the day, this princess was one happy camper!


My beautiful sister in law, brother, and nieces. Love my family to pieces. (Totally didn't mean for that to rhyme.) :)


With the lights of my life!

Can we just talk about how cool Hannah is in this picture?


With my beautiful sister in law...and best mom I know. :)

I love this picture....being with my nieces is my favorite thing in the world. And when we're together...we like to play Ring Around the Rosy. Because we rock. And together we can take on the world!



Reminds me one of one of my favorite memories I have with them...

photo by: amydale photography

Being an aunt is such a wonderful thing. 

Best job.

Ever.

Much love, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment